As the Experience Director at TH_NK, I help organisations create and deliver transformative digital services and products.
Leaning on 17 years of experience, drawing from the intersection of User Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking and Knowledge Management.
In this time i’ve led strategic and design projects for both enterprise clients and start-ups, including redesigning the insurance experience for Bupa, imagining the future of fashion for ASOS and co-creating the Harry Potter legacy with its biggest fans for Pottermore.
I’m constantly looking at how to improve the way we work together and obsess in team culture and collaboration, challenging conventional mindsets that inhibit our creativity and progress. Mashing up some of the best methods and ideas to create new ways of thinking and working.
I love to discuss nerdy topics that will impact the ever evolving digital landscape. For instance – Conversational UI, Disappearing Interfaces and the growing role of Artificial Intelligence.
All of course with a focus on ‘outcomes’ from both a business and customer perspective.
My experience of methods covers;
– Design research methods (generative and evaluative)
– Digital strategy and vision
– Digital service and product design
– Information Architecture, Interaction design and service thinking
– Lean and Agile delivery methods
– Workshop facilitation
– Coaching and development
– Team culture and collaboration
– Rapid prototyping and experimental validation of concepts